Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 7, Thing 16 - wikis

After working with a wiki for the Leadership Academy, I felt like I was coming home with this one!



I liked the SJCPL page with Subject Guides. It was a good way of setting something up for people who just want to look at a topic in general, before they get down to more specifics. I was looking at the Family History page and then there were links to downloadable forms. I'm going to bookmark that page.



I also liked the library instruction wiki (Library 2.0 in 15 minutes a day). Here, I can find out exactly how to do some of these "things"!! I know, I know, working things out yourself helps you to remember, but really - sometimes you just can't figure it out!



I think wikis would be useful for a team - just post meeting agendas and minutes right there.

No comments: