Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week 8, Thing 18 - Online productivity tools

I'm writing this in Zoho writer and I hope to publish this to my blog as my blogpost for Thing 18. I've obviously created an account for myself in Zoho and I read all of the FAQ's. I can see where this might be useful if you don't have Microsoft Office. I looked at what was available in the Template Library but I could not preview anything - so that was disappointing. I also looked at Google Docs and the other online productivity tools.

I have tried to publish and export this to my blog without luck. I've read the directions to do both and it keeps saying " unable to connect to blog". And it takes several minutes to tell me that! Perhaps the connection to blogger is not working, but it is very frustrating when I don't know whether I'm doing it right or not. I've been trying it over and over. At this point - I give up. I'm going to copy and paste.

No comments: